Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
Shower sump pump - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tiara Yachts Model Discussion (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Shower sump pump (/showthread.php?tid=4843)



Shower sump pump - firstlight - 09-11-2017

I have a 2006 36' open where does the shower sump pump discharge water out of boat. Thanks


RE: Shower sump pump - ericmagsamen - 09-13-2017

I have a 97 3700 Open and it goes into the gray water tank. The gray water tank has 2 pumps, primary that sits on top and a secondary in the tank. I just had to replace the float switch on the primary pump. I have heard that some models pump directly over, some into a gray water tank like mine. Check your owners book, it should have that info in it.


RE: Shower sump pump - sbw1 - 09-14-2017

Our 3200 open pumps shower water overboard a couple feet forward of the head. The sump pump is located under the stairs to the cabin and discharges a/c condensate as well. Galley sink discharges overboard through another fitting located on the port side just a little forward of the shower fitting. The 3600 opens are similar.