Tiara Yacht Owners Forum
[Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room - Printable Version

+- Tiara Yacht Owners Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Tiara Yachts Discussion Forum (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room (/showthread.php?tid=9403)



Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room - Tony Saitta - 10-04-2026

There is an unknown noise coming from the engine room even while the engines are off. I am in Perth Western Australia and I have not been able to find a mechanic that can explain the source of the noise. I have taken a video which demonstrates the problem.
The noise seemsĀ to be coming from the seaside of the Starboard engine.
Link below for video
[




Can someone please suggest possible noise source.


RE: Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room - jclark003 - 10-04-2026

Your video did not post. Try again and or describe the noise. someone may be able to help you.