Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New To Tiara
#1
Hi!  My name is Steve Janett and I am retired and live with my wife Nancy on North Padre Island (Corpus Christi, TX).  We have been sailboaters for the past 16 years and for the past six years we have spend three months each year sailing Texas, Florida and the Bahamas.  We have truly enjoyed our sailboat "Kathryn", but have decided to move on to a power boat.  We have just listed our sailboat and have started our search for a power boat.  I have always been impressed with Tiara's quality and performance, so I am starting my search for a 38 to 42 foot Tiara.  As I narrow my search I will be looking for guidance and opinions from the owners  club.  I want to thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Regards,

Steve & Nancy Janett

PS  If you are interested in seeing some of our previous sailing adventures check out our blog at sailingkathryn.blogspot.com
Like Post Reply

#2
We have a 2007 3900 Sovran. With no kids, we think it is a great boat for couples. big open salon (vs. choppy staterooms) with enough room to move around. And we really like a galley down vs. up like many newer models. Sits proud in water and is a beast in rough weather...dry and smooth. Very pleased with the quality of Tiara. Many good resources to help you on this site. Good luck.
Like Post Reply
#3
(06-25-2018, 02:24 PM)holiday3900 Wrote: We have a 2007 3900 Sovran.    With no kids, we think it is a great boat for couples.   big open salon (vs. choppy staterooms) with enough room to move around.   And we really like a galley down vs. up like many newer models.   Sits proud in water and is a beast in rough weather...dry and smooth.   Very pleased with the quality of Tiara.   Many good resources to help you on this site.  Good luck.

Thanks for the recommendation of the 4900 Sovran.  It appears like it has many of the features I am looking for. 

Regards,

Steve

Correction: 3900 Sovran
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 476 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 515 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,501 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  repowering a 27 tiara open mistressfour 3 998 04-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ken Grabowski
  [Tiara Open] 2004 Tiara 3100 Open, Cummins 6BTA 5.9L Diamond Series Engines Fishy_Business 1 1,515 12-12-2025, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New To Tiara00