Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara 3000 Open salon berth
#1
Hi everybody. 
Wondering if anyone that is familiar with the 3000 Open (mine's a 2007) has any information on where I could get (or the dimensions to make) a filler cushion for the salon U-shaped settee that allows it to become a berth? Is it stowed elsewhere in the salon? There's a pull out board underneath the forward portion of the settee on the starboard side but I can't seem to find the filler cushion. I've attached a picture of what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance!

Thumbnail(s)
   
Like Post Reply

  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3500 Open deck lift piston drmiagi11 2 764 09-03-2026, 04:05 PM
Last Post: drmiagi11
  Bridge Clearance Tiara 43 LE with Radar rcparks@pacbell.net 0 558 03-31-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  2025 Tiara 43 LE rcparks@pacbell.net 0 570 03-29-2026, 04:13 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  2001 3500 open, diesel exhaust flanges? North Star 4 1,497 02-24-2026, 08:55 AM
Last Post: North Star
  Tiara 34 LX (can this model be used for fishing) leid2@me.com 1 1,275 02-13-2026, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Tom Stewart



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara 3000 Open salon berth21