Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara express 40 2000
#1
I had a 2000 40 express in Fort Myers. It was totally destroyed in the hurricane.
 I have at my house in Deerfield Beach windshield cover, sun pad for deck, mattresses for rear bedroom, white comforters custom for front and rear beds.
 If anyone wants any of these items you can have them no charge.
 Also i am looking for another Tiara.

 Dave
Like Post Reply

#2
Dave — so sorry to hear about your boat, that’s awful!

I’d love the windshield cover. I’m at [cowlesmd at yahoo dot com] or 703-two 8 two-35 three seven if you prefer to call/text.

Matt
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing center wiper Tiara 3200 lenoah 1 75 10-07-2026, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  2001 Tiara Coronet Companionway Door Latch lnapolitan 1 1,569 06-22-2026, 12:41 PM
Last Post: BuckeyeKiter
  [Tiara Sovran] Tiara Sovereign AC power transfer motorized circuit breakers Tripil777 0 590 05-01-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Tripil777
  Looking for a Hardtop - 2000 3500 Express Tom Stewart 2 1,151 02-28-2026, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Tom Stewart
  Full Camper Back for Tiara 39 Sovran August Rush 0 1,087 09-18-2025, 02:34 PM
Last Post: August Rush



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara express 40 200000