Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2001 38’ Open interior table base removal
#1
Has anyone removed the stainless steel base of the dinette table? It’s held in by 8 screws I believe, but I don’t know of Tiara used adhesive to affix it to the teak floor. Anyone that has removed this table and can advise it’s appreciated.
Like Post Reply

#2
I removed the table/base several years ago as there is a trhough bolt that limits the table when you raise it.. That bolt broke and I replaced it... Easy job but willl take at least 2 to do the job...
Like Post Reply
#3
Very helpful thx! Was worried Tiara used adhesive to secure it with the screws. That would have been a nightmare.
Like Post Reply
#4
I have removed as well, comes right up, no adhesive. I found it easy to do alone, not sure why it would take two people?
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 199 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 529 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 413 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Interior ceiling lights gdynkowski 0 300 08-08-2026, 12:29 PM
Last Post: gdynkowski
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,446 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2001 38’ Open interior table base removal00