Hi I have just purchased my first Tiara
Just to let you all know how good they are its a 1984 31' open with twin 454ci 350 hp crusaders
In the proses of changing the documentation.
Will spend time off Jersey shore Shark River will be her home port.
beny
Author's Statistic:
Posts: 11
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 1
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Sep 2011
Home Port: Western Long Island Sound
Vessel Info: 1982 Tiara / Pursuit with Original Crusader 270 hp small blocks
Posts: 11
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 1
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Sep 2011
Home Port: Western Long Island Sound
Vessel Info: 1982 Tiara / Pursuit with Original Crusader 270 hp small blocks
Welcome aboard, I purchased a 1983 3100 with 350ci last year. It is a one owner boat that I have been watching since joining LPYC 14 years ago. Great boat.