Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara new gauges
#1
Hi i own a 1989 Tiara 2700 Open and want to replace/update my gauges, has anyone done this? if so I need advice
Like Post Reply

#2
I had to replace one of my tachometer's. It was pretty simple. Just make sure when you buy your new gauges they fit the existing cutout. Likewise, there are setting on the back of the tachometer to make sure its compatible with the motor.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
#3
I want to replace my Tachometer/Hour Meters because they have become erratic and the digital hour meters go blank but I find that that size of VDO meters have been discontinued.  Have you found any substitutes?  I have a 2007 Tiara 3600.
Like Post Reply
#4
You can get them rebuilt too. I just had my tachs done by Lauderdale Speedometer. Can’t vouch for the job yet because the boat doesn’t go in for another week, but rebuilding solves the fitment issue!
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 460 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 512 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,472 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  repowering a 27 tiara open mistressfour 3 987 04-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ken Grabowski
  [Tiara Open] 2004 Tiara 3100 Open, Cummins 6BTA 5.9L Diamond Series Engines Fishy_Business 1 1,510 12-12-2025, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara new gauges00