Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volvo Ocean Race will return to R.I. in 2018
#1
Volvo Ocean Race will return to R.I. in 2018

Newport, R.I., will host the North American stopover of the 13th edition of the Volvo Ocean Race in May 2018 after the success of the sailing-mad coastal town’s hosting of the world’s leading offshore event earlier this year. “We’re delighted to be able to confirm that Newport will be staging a second consecutive stopover in[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply

  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volvo Penta sponsors skills challenge in Kentucky TOC News Bot 1 2,315 09-25-2022, 08:59 AM
Last Post: jgreenlee
  New Solace 41 Equipped With Volvo Aquamatic System TOC News Bot 0 1,073 10-28-2021, 04:27 AM
Last Post: TOC News Bot
  2021 Ocean Craft 9.8M AMP TOC News Bot 0 1,017 07-29-2021, 08:46 AM
Last Post: TOC News Bot
  Volvo Penta Integrated Docking Showcase TOC News Bot 0 989 03-18-2021, 04:52 PM
Last Post: TOC News Bot
  Volvo Penta Launches Industry’s First Fully Integrated Assisted Docking System at CES TOC News Bot 0 1,233 01-11-2021, 11:55 AM
Last Post: TOC News Bot



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Volvo Ocean Race will return to R.I. in 201800