08-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Hello all,
It appears that I am coming back into the family of Tiara owners and I am excited about doing so. I moved out of a 36 Coronet into a 35 foot bowrider. This coming week (fingers are crossed) the new 31 is fully commissioned by the dealership and I take delivery. Now the name game begins
I will let you all know the final verdict on that so if you are out and about near Macatawa and see me be sure to say hello!
It appears that I am coming back into the family of Tiara owners and I am excited about doing so. I moved out of a 36 Coronet into a 35 foot bowrider. This coming week (fingers are crossed) the new 31 is fully commissioned by the dealership and I take delivery. Now the name game begins
I will let you all know the final verdict on that so if you are out and about near Macatawa and see me be sure to say hello!

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)