Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Windlass repair
#1
Has anyone had problems with non working foot pedals on their windlass?  I just replaced the rusted Maxwell solenoid for the 800 Freedom windlass and it works fine from ghe dash control but the foot pedals do not work. I disassembled both pedal switches and found them clean and ak so cleaned the connector on the wiring harness and checked the dash fuse.  Is there an in line fuse that is located somewhere elsd that I have missed?
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Windlass repair - by AyeCandy - 08-12-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: Windlass repair - by jclark003 - 08-12-2018, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] anchor windlass for 3100 open captron51! 0 1,770 07-28-2022, 02:14 PM
Last Post: captron51!
  Non skid repair-Anyone have an “easy” approach Chesfisherman1 2 2,812 09-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Chesfisherman1
  [Tiara Open] Windlass dudley 2 2,791 08-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Lucky Dog 33



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Windlass repair00