Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Introduction
#1
Hello All,

Wanted to introduce myself.  Name is Duke.  Long time Lake St. Clair boater on the beautiful east side of Michigan.

I am soon becoming a reformed wood boater with the deck rebuild of our current boat, a 26 HT skiff.  The boat is much like a Lyman Cruisette.

The Boss and I have settled on a Tiara for our next boat.  So I joined the forum to scout out what models we like and what the workload is like.  I tend to do all my own maintenance and upkeep.  We are thinking a 27-29-31 could be in our future.  Just needs to move around the Boss, bossette, myself and the pooch.

Looking forward to learning what I can.

Best to All,

Duke
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Introduction - by Duke - 08-13-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Introduction - by Matta0413 - 08-15-2018, 08:34 AM
Introduction - by Misdirection - 08-15-2018, 09:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,073 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve
  [Tiara Coronet] Introduction DelrayBoater 0 791 03-22-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: DelrayBoater
  [Tiara Sovran] Introduction Sovran39 0 573 11-11-2025, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Sovran39
  Introduction of a new owner of a 3200 Open ove.schuett@comcast.net 0 935 06-26-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: ove.schuett@comcast.net
  [Tiara Convertible] Introduction Afarneti 4 2,450 08-10-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Misdirection



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Introduction00