Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to access Onan generator motor in 38 Open
#1
I am getting raw water in the tray of my generator housing while its running.  I've checked all the easily accessible hoses from the front at the impeller and they are fine.  I would like to check the hoses & clamps on the front of the motor (on the right as you're facing the generator from the engine compartment), but I don't know how to remove the side panel of the housing.  It appears as though it has hinges, but its blocked by the fuel shutoff housing.  Any ideas of what steps I need to take to get the generator housing open?

Thanks much!

Thumbnail(s)
   
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
How to access Onan generator motor in 38 Open - by CaptGregSTX - 10-13-2018, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 487 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 388 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
Exclamation [Tiara Sovran] Sunroof motor location on ‘13 sovran 45? Tiara45 0 365 07-28-2026, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Tiara45
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 765 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,403 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

How to access Onan generator motor in 38 Open00