10-13-2018, 05:29 AM
Your facing a real challenge..... I had a similar problem and found the Stainless Steel exhaust tube on the back of the engine had a pin hole leak..... To remove the SS exhaust tube I had to remove the top & sides of the sound shield...What a job.....Bolts secure the sound shield to each other and to the base of the sound shield.... On the right side, I unscrewed the fuel shut off housing to allow me to get to the bolts.... Removing/replacing the SS exhaust tube was a real challenge as all was done by feel.... Took 3 days to do the job. SS tube cost around $250.00.. Not sure why the tube pin holed but it did... If your not mechanically inclined I would suggest that you hire someone who is and bite the bullet.... Its' not easy.. Originally was going to move the entire generator forward but too many things would have to be removed to do it.... Not sure if your exhaust tube is the source of the leak but it was for me..... Good Luck. Let me know how you make out... Again good luck


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)