Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Owner (about to be)
#1
Hi - I'm about to close on a 1995 Tiara 31 Open. Very excited to acquire this vessel, which I am hoping will be the boat that will meet most of my expectations of boating. This will be my seventh boat and the one that I hope to use to introduce my grandchildren to the pleasures and excitement of the boating life. We will be docking it on the South Shore of Long Island and we are looking forward to many sun-filled days at the beach and fishing out of Fire Island inlet. 

So I just wanted to say hello and hopefully, I will overcome my natural reticence and become a regular participant in the forum.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
New Owner (about to be) - by persue52 - 03-30-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: New Owner (about to be) - by ReelMagic - 03-30-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: New Owner (about to be) - by RCKLAW - 03-31-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: New Owner (about to be) - by persue52 - 03-31-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: New Owner (about to be) - by Misdirection - 04-01-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: New Owner (about to be) - by persue52 - 04-07-2019, 07:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 593 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 510 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 514 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,480 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,075 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Owner (about to be)00