Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1988 3300 454 Crusader Zincs Issue
#1
Trying to check everything I can my new to me 88 3300. After installing a rebuilt alternator, I went to change the zincs on the engines. The first three came out fine and was able to but the new ones installed. When I went to remove the port engine oil cooler zinc the zinc part stayed in the cooler. Is my question the only way to get it out is to remove the oil cooler? Attached are the photos of the ones I removed. Thoughts on bad? Have they been in way too long?

[Image: open?id=0B7oWqJ9nHHxGX0htRDl1OVVrdlV4ejI...VxRDNybldN]

[Image: open?id=0B7oWqJ9nHHxGX0htRDl1OVVrdlV4ejI...VxRDNybldN]
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
1988 3300 454 Crusader Zincs Issue - by ardoski14 - 05-06-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: 1988 3300 454 Crusader Zincs Issue - by RMS - 05-09-2019, 12:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Crusader MP7.4L Air Inlet Tube mikezacharias 6 2,873 04-28-2026, 06:17 PM
Last Post: bob4144@icloud.com
  [Tiara Open] Flushing coolant and replace crusader 454xl Mydiamond 0 902 09-20-2025, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Mydiamond
  Crusader 502XLI ECM Harness 10 Amp Circuit Breaker tripping MGTTF 2 1,386 04-27-2025, 05:11 PM
Last Post: MGTTF
  [Tiara Open] Electrical Issue: Some helm switches not working twilson0929 3 1,497 04-24-2025, 09:03 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  Power issue livewell and oil change pump smagistro 1 769 04-22-2025, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Sans Peur



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1988 3300 454 Crusader Zincs Issue00