07-29-2019, 08:10 PM
Hello all
New to forum, I would like to get feed back on me 35. Express, I have a problem with port engine rpm very erratic
Sometimes stalling but always seems to restart.
Drained all gas, new filters all of them, new fuel pump, fresh tune up, all wiring seems to be in order, swapped parts from one engine to the other and back, coil good, disconnected tach not the issue.
I don’t know where to go from here
New to forum, I would like to get feed back on me 35. Express, I have a problem with port engine rpm very erratic
Sometimes stalling but always seems to restart.
Drained all gas, new filters all of them, new fuel pump, fresh tune up, all wiring seems to be in order, swapped parts from one engine to the other and back, coil good, disconnected tach not the issue.
I don’t know where to go from here

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)