Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Window Washer Solenoid on 4000 Express
#6
This gadget is indeed located on the starboard side of the engine room bulkhead. They probably screwed in the solenoid, then put in the exhaust right in front of it. The fit is so tight that I can't even fit a stubby screw driver in there. On top of the solenoid are fistful of wires all zip tied together and hanging over half of the solenoid. I can barely crawl in that space and can hardly see the solenoid . . . so I couldn't take any photos.

I think what I will have to do is just snip the power as well as the water hoses and just relocate a new solenoid to an accessible spot.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Window Washer Solenoid on 4000 Express - by wasabi - 07-01-2013, 04:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1997 4000 express shore power issue Salty0ne 10 4,041 03-31-2025, 08:27 PM
Last Post: jclark003
  Main Panel Switch needed or 1997 40 mid cabin express Salty0ne 0 741 03-28-2025, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Salty0ne
  2000 3500 Express Cockpit Fridge and Plug Outlet Breaker Location JMGCINCY2023 2 1,616 08-18-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: JMGCINCY2023
  4000 Express Rope Light in Master MC1600 6 5,083 08-09-2022, 06:21 PM
Last Post: MC1600
  4000 Express inverter location dan@superstamper.com 2 2,042 08-09-2022, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jfhaas



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Window Washer Solenoid on 4000 Express00