Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
looking for light bulbs for the lights that in the steps to the cabin
#6
(10-21-2019, 09:08 AM)jhhall Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I also replaced all the bulbs on the deck courtesy lights with blue LEDs.  I bought them from Super Bright LED.  [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  

For the cabin ceiling lights I upgraded the halogen bulbs to LED.  I got them from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Doing the upgrades has significantly reduced 12 VDC power consumption.
thanks!  I'll check this out.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: looking for light bulbs for the lights that in the steps to the cabin - by sluggo - 10-21-2019, 09:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 498 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Interior ceiling lights gdynkowski 0 280 08-08-2026, 12:29 PM
Last Post: gdynkowski
  cabin lights honest mark 2 1,838 04-05-2026, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  Navigation Lights Jarrod 2 1,504 04-03-2026, 08:25 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  Cupholder blue lights and ottomans Shaken53 1 969 08-18-2025, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Sapphire



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

looking for light bulbs for the lights that in the steps to the cabin00