Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Winterization- Hot Water Tanks
#7
Thanks guys. Just to clarify. I manually only blew out the hot water tanks. I used a compressor to blow all other lines clear and followed-up with pink because which I always have done because as stated earlier, there are low spots that can collect water. I appreciate the concern and wish that I did have enough air to blow out my entire boat!!!
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Winterization- Hot Water Tanks - by Knot On Call - 11-18-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Winterization- Hot Water Tanks - by ReelMagic - 11-18-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Winterization- Hot Water Tanks - by Uhehner - 11-19-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Winterization- Hot Water Tanks - by ReelMagic - 11-20-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Winterization- Hot Water Tanks - by Knot On Call - 11-20-2019, 02:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Convertible] How do I repair a broken wash down/city water connection plate? Peave 4 1,564 05-12-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 2005 3600 Open / Bait well water deflectors KRB 3 2,674 02-23-2026, 11:01 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  Water alarm in the diesel filters maxcav 0 471 02-15-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: maxcav
  Water if forward bilge after rain lenoah 0 578 11-21-2025, 05:53 PM
Last Post: lenoah
  [Tiara Open] Water under Quartz flooring in head benmaser 0 654 06-16-2025, 02:24 PM
Last Post: benmaser



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Winterization- Hot Water Tanks00