02-15-2020, 10:20 PM
Most marine fuel tank senders are 33-240 ohm where 240 is empty. There are senders out there that are reverse (low ohm, low tank). I think VDO has a 10/180 ohm tank sender in which the 10 is empty. They have a matching gauge for that ohm range.
All the Tiara's I have owned had WEMA 33-240 senders. might be worth pulling the sender from your other tank and checking the impedance range. Or if you can pull a part number from the gauge or the sender you may be able to lookup the range through the manufacturer.
All the Tiara's I have owned had WEMA 33-240 senders. might be worth pulling the sender from your other tank and checking the impedance range. Or if you can pull a part number from the gauge or the sender you may be able to lookup the range through the manufacturer.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)