04-11-2020, 09:40 AM
Hello Fellow Captains,
I am a new member doing research in preparation of buying a 4000 Express. I live in Stamford CT on a Marina and am looking for a a 4000 Express with Cummins engines with >1500 hours, Good-Excellent condition, with maintenance history. (Willing to listen to Caterpillar pros and cons too but Cummins is first choice.)
My goal is to buy in May 2020 so I have the whole summer to cruise with my family before daughter goes off to college. I have three grown kids all together that will cruise with us and their friends. Destinations include Montauk, Block Island, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Chatham, Long Beach Island and Ocean City.
I want to learn as much as I can about the Tiara 4000 Express, so I can make an informed purchasing decision. I would appreciate meeting and chatting with other owners on their experience with this boat.
Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!
Captain Eddy
I am a new member doing research in preparation of buying a 4000 Express. I live in Stamford CT on a Marina and am looking for a a 4000 Express with Cummins engines with >1500 hours, Good-Excellent condition, with maintenance history. (Willing to listen to Caterpillar pros and cons too but Cummins is first choice.)
My goal is to buy in May 2020 so I have the whole summer to cruise with my family before daughter goes off to college. I have three grown kids all together that will cruise with us and their friends. Destinations include Montauk, Block Island, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Chatham, Long Beach Island and Ocean City.
I want to learn as much as I can about the Tiara 4000 Express, so I can make an informed purchasing decision. I would appreciate meeting and chatting with other owners on their experience with this boat.
Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!
Captain Eddy

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)