Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Member - Searching for 94-99 TIARA 4000 Express
#4
I have a 2000 41 open and absolutely love the boat. It is a friggin tank and handles the seas very well. I am not familiar with the conditions in the areas you run in. I am in the Gulf Stream around mid/south Florida and it can get pretty rough. I also take it to the Bahamas where it really does well.

The systems are pretty self explanatory and accessible. Anything I have had to do has been pretty easy. Pumps are reachable, wiring is laid out well and all fuses and breakers are easy to get to. (With the possible exception of behind the dash, it's a little bit of a reach)

Mine has Cat power and I have had a few cats over the years so I know them and looked for them. Never had Cummins so don't have much to add about them.

Let me know if you have any questions on the boat itself.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: New Member - Searching for 94-99 TIARA 4000 Express - by Sans Peur - 04-12-2020, 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just bought a 1997 4000 Express. 4000 express boy 1 491 09-22-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: 4000 express boy
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 450 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New Member To The Forum OGDash 0 311 08-01-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: OGDash
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 587 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  new member kps@dundee.net 0 523 06-21-2026, 08:33 AM
Last Post: kps@dundee.net



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Member - Searching for 94-99 TIARA 4000 Express00