05-10-2020, 05:07 PM
I have a 2000 41 open. Only thing i can suggest on the power issue is to trace the wiring. Make sure youare getting power through the breaker first. Then meter the wires at the pump. There are 2 red wires at the pump. One coming in to the pressure switch and one going from the pressure switch to the motor itself. See if there is power at the switch.
The reason for 2 pumps is to keep up flow and pressure. Mine has 2 and both run at the same time. My pressure is good even if I am in the shower and someone turns on a faucet, you don't notice.
The reason for 2 pumps is to keep up flow and pressure. Mine has 2 and both run at the same time. My pressure is good even if I am in the shower and someone turns on a faucet, you don't notice.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)