Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Check engine lights after start
#2
I just had the same incident. On mine the buzzer sounded as normal before I started the motor and the buzzer sounded again and all lights flashed as if I was starting it again. I think mine is definitely battery related, when the voltage drops the computer thinks it is being started again and the systems check runs again. And I know my batteries were low. Waiting on a new charger. Once it comes in and I charge the batteries I will be able to test my theory.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Check engine lights after start - by Fish4tiara - 05-11-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Check engine lights after start - by Matta0413 - 05-12-2020, 10:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Sovran] Main engine hatch gas shock lift assist bracket separation hmtrerice 0 314 08-21-2026, 02:33 PM
Last Post: hmtrerice
  Interior ceiling lights gdynkowski 0 281 08-08-2026, 12:29 PM
Last Post: gdynkowski
  cabin lights honest mark 2 1,838 04-05-2026, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  Navigation Lights Jarrod 2 1,506 04-03-2026, 08:25 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  3500 Exp. engine hatch not working. giff1 1 904 11-17-2025, 09:56 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Check engine lights after start00