Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Anchor Options
#4
I just put a 55lb Vulcan (by Rocna) on our 4300 Sovran, it was the only one I could find that would work easily without changing out rollers and alignment, ect. It fits nice and snug and gets the most insane, easy bite, than any anchor that I have ever had. From the 3500 Open's that I have seen, our bow puplits are very similar, I would imagine a 44lb Vulcan would be sufficient for you.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Anchor Options - by Capt'n Jack - 05-01-2020, 08:07 PM
Anchor Options - by Misdirection - 05-01-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Anchor Options - by Crown Royal - 05-12-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Anchor Options - by Bradford - 05-13-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Anchor Options - by Maxwell - 05-14-2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Anchor Options - by Capt'n Jack - 05-15-2020, 11:16 AM
Anchor Options - by Bradford - 05-15-2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Anchor Options - by Crown Royal - 05-16-2020, 04:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] anchor windlass for 3100 open captron51! 0 1,781 07-28-2022, 02:14 PM
Last Post: captron51!
  38 Open Anchor/Pulpit Question hiccup 1 2,892 03-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Last Post: williamwalter
  3700 Open anchor recommendations lymeflyer 2 3,278 03-07-2021, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  [Tiara Open] De-laminated anchor locker dudley 8 6,857 12-17-2020, 09:50 AM
Last Post: ardoski14
  [Tiara Open] Tiara Open 3100 - missing windless for anchor Tgilbert 11 11,848 03-27-2020, 07:00 PM
Last Post: CaptBrett



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Anchor Options00