Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Coronet Repalcement LED navigation light suggestion
#3
The first thing I tried was cleaning the contacts, which weren't bad to begin with. I can get a bulb in there & it will work (it's just one side that's giving me a problem), but once I put it back together the slightest jolt will cause it to go out. It seems like a waste to try & put an LED in there if there's a problem with the electrical connection.

I was just thinking that perhaps I have the wrong bulb in it as there are a lot of similar sizes with these festoon bulbs.

Thanks for the help.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Repalcement LED navigation light suggestion - by stugiv - 05-17-2020, 12:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 502 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Navigation Lights Jarrod 2 1,511 04-03-2026, 08:25 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  [Tiara Sovran] Red/Green Navigation Lights Premium Pleasure 1 732 04-30-2025, 06:43 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Sovran] Replace bulb in 2004 Sovran Bow Nav Light? Don P 0 913 07-12-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Don P
  [Tiara Sovran] Front stateroom closet light not working. Is there a switch somewhere? Gbrooksct 4 3,580 07-08-2024, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Pop Alexandra



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Repalcement LED navigation light suggestion00