Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 2002 Tiara 38 open ground issue
#8
I’m having the same issue on my 01 3800. Port tach works for 5 min after start then gets erratic. Starboard tach slightly more consistent. Alarm goes off in choppy water. I have used electric grease on most fittings I can reach that jump gauge to gauge. I will check the ground at the key this weekend. Ground bus was cleaned and greased no change. Not sure if there are any grounds to check on the engine synchronizer or not. If anyone has found the solution please share. Thx!
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
2002 Tiara 38 open ground issue - by Sam-n-I - 02-02-2020, 09:10 AM
RE: 2002 Tiara 38 open ground issue - by trit21 - 03-31-2020, 12:27 PM
twilson0929 - by twilson0929 - 03-31-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: 2002 Tiara 38 open ground issue - by twilson0929 - 06-09-2020, 06:39 AM
RE: 2002 Tiara 38 open ground issue - by sjcrum - 01-02-2021, 10:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Main DC Breaker for 1995 Tiara 36 Open petrienorris@gmail.com 2 1,216 07-15-2026, 08:06 AM
Last Post: cp4000
  1988 3300 Open - Voltage drop when lowering engine hatch or honking horn Pluto 3 1,317 03-24-2026, 09:46 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 3100 open generator runs but doesn't generate electricity lakesidevu 5 2,714 11-14-2025, 01:01 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2006 Tiara 3600 Sovran Stereo Question. Final Pursuit 0 714 10-25-2025, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] 2005 TIARA 2900 OPEN DC ELECTRICAL SCHEMATIC COPY HIGH SPIRTED 2 2,789 07-05-2025, 12:54 PM
Last Post: HIGH SPIRTED



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2002 Tiara 38 open ground issue00