06-28-2020, 01:02 AM
First, I need to fix my leaking center window on the windshield on my 2000 Tiara 3500 Open. We have a guy at the marina who has the same issue with his Tiara and he cleaned and used red double sided tape to put a rubber drip edge around the whole window. Hasn't leaked since, but not sure how well it will hold up. If anyone knows the proper replacement gasket part number and schematic let me know.
Second, I want to put some sort of carpeting/flooring in the helm and cockpit of the same Tiara. Preferably something I can snap in place and which drains and doesn't stay wet. Any recommendations, or does anyone know of a company who has these already pre-cut and ready to go???
Second, I want to put some sort of carpeting/flooring in the helm and cockpit of the same Tiara. Preferably something I can snap in place and which drains and doesn't stay wet. Any recommendations, or does anyone know of a company who has these already pre-cut and ready to go???


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)