07-20-2020, 06:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2020, 06:06 AM by Ridin'High.)
In had a 2000 35 Open with 7.4 MPIs with 4 blade props and cruised at 25/26 mph at 3400rpms. Got .8 MPG. The 35 with 370 HP Cummins cruises at 29/30 mph and gets 1,2 MPG. More power is always better but, if its a nice boat I don't think you will be too disappointed with the performance. Good Luck
In had a 2000 35 Open with 7.4 MPIs with 4 blade props and cruised at 25/26 mph at 3400rpms. Got .8 MPG. The 35 with 370 HP Cummins cruises at 29/30 mph and gets 1,2 MPG. More power is always better but, if its a nice boat I don't think you will be too disappointed with the performance. Good Luck
In had a 2000 35 Open with 7.4 MPIs with 4 blade props and cruised at 25/26 mph at 3400rpms. Got .8 MPG. The 35 with 370 HP Cummins cruises at 29/30 mph and gets 1,2 MPG. More power is always better but, if its a nice boat I don't think you will be too disappointed with the performance. Good Luck
I had a 2000 35 Open with 7.4 MPIs, 4 blade props and cruised at 25/26 mph at 3400rpms. Got .8 MPG. The 35 with 370 HP Cummins cruises at 29/30 mph and gets 1.2 MPG. More power is always better but, if its a nice boat I don't think you will be too disappointed with the performance. Good Luck
In had a 2000 35 Open with 7.4 MPIs with 4 blade props and cruised at 25/26 mph at 3400rpms. Got .8 MPG. The 35 with 370 HP Cummins cruises at 29/30 mph and gets 1,2 MPG. More power is always better but, if its a nice boat I don't think you will be too disappointed with the performance. Good Luck
In had a 2000 35 Open with 7.4 MPIs with 4 blade props and cruised at 25/26 mph at 3400rpms. Got .8 MPG. The 35 with 370 HP Cummins cruises at 29/30 mph and gets 1,2 MPG. More power is always better but, if its a nice boat I don't think you will be too disappointed with the performance. Good Luck
I had a 2000 35 Open with 7.4 MPIs, 4 blade props and cruised at 25/26 mph at 3400rpms. Got .8 MPG. The 35 with 370 HP Cummins cruises at 29/30 mph and gets 1.2 MPG. More power is always better but, if its a nice boat I don't think you will be too disappointed with the performance. Good Luck


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)