08-04-2020, 07:56 PM
Be SUPER Carefull pouring bleach into the holding tank. If there is any ammonia (urine) left in there you will create the equivalent of Mustard Gas and kill everybody involved. Google chlorine and ammonia, see what happens.
I found out the hard way. We had one of those little 2 piece toilets where you remove the bottom piece and pour it out into a toilet. I put some bleach into it to "Clean" it and a smoke started to come out over the rim. It was really bad stuff. I immediately poured water from the hose in and diluted it. Scary stuff.
I found out the hard way. We had one of those little 2 piece toilets where you remove the bottom piece and pour it out into a toilet. I put some bleach into it to "Clean" it and a smoke started to come out over the rim. It was really bad stuff. I immediately poured water from the hose in and diluted it. Scary stuff.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)