Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Sovran Recommendation for Service in San Diego Area
#1
I need to have some miscellaneous repair and periodic maintenance service work done on my 2008 Sovran 4300. I am located in the San Diego area and I am a bit concerned about the local authorized Volvo repair place (Admiralty Marine)  as I have heard some things about them that are not favorable. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they can share to help me decide where to have it serviced. I have heard that Harrys Marine in Orange county is good but that would require me to either take the boat up to them (60 mile trip one way) or to pay them an extra $500/day in travel costs to have the mechanic come down to San Diego. 

Cheers
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Recommendation for Service in San Diego Area - by Mbenham13 - 03-08-2021, 12:28 AM
Service in San Diego - by Pknappe - 03-20-2021, 06:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Mechanic Dockside Service in Sarasota FL Angelboater 0 459 02-09-2026, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Angelboater
  C44 generator access for service Herbieville 0 484 10-06-2025, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Herbieville
  Cooling System Service for 2011 Sovran 45 Max5514 0 731 07-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Max5514
  Dark Red Sludge in aft bilge Area Newbie7749 3 2,544 07-07-2022, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  Upholstery in Seattle area? RCKLAW 0 1,035 02-08-2022, 08:48 AM
Last Post: RCKLAW



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Recommendation for Service in San Diego Area00