05-13-2021, 11:29 AM
Hi Folks,
I have a boat with the manuals. The wiring diagram shows two batteries with a generator fed from the starboard battery. The manual under the electrical section says that boats were delievered with 2 batteries from the factory and 3 with the optional generator installed.
My boat has 4 batteries installed!
My question is this: If you have a generator onboard your 3100 Open regardless of year, how many do you have and how is the generator fed? I am hoping to straighten mine out this season before launch.
Best,
Duke
I have a boat with the manuals. The wiring diagram shows two batteries with a generator fed from the starboard battery. The manual under the electrical section says that boats were delievered with 2 batteries from the factory and 3 with the optional generator installed.
My boat has 4 batteries installed!
My question is this: If you have a generator onboard your 3100 Open regardless of year, how many do you have and how is the generator fed? I am hoping to straighten mine out this season before launch.
Best,
Duke


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)