Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not enough trim tab
#3
It is basically one of my few complaints about my 4000 express. I have a 500lb RIB on the back. I went with an all chain rode which added some weight to the bow but still tends to ride bow high. Tabs to me should be used to improve this as it adds a lot of drag. Have been kicking around the idea of Zipwake system. I don't think you can fit larger tabs on the boat since they are shaped to be recessed in the hull.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Not enough trim tab - by Mberkin - 07-12-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: Not enough trim tab - by MC1600 - 07-13-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: Not enough trim tab - by August Rush - 07-14-2021, 09:29 AM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Not enough trim tab00