Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Tiara 3100 Continental vs Tiara Pursuit 31 Open
#3
Thanks for the info hiccup! When I first saw the listing for my boat I wasn't interested due to having seen 27 continentals and how they weren't set up for fishing at all but fortunately I clicked on it anyways and I'm glad I did. Low hours and very clean for its age. Hopefully it fishes and serves me well for many years.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Tiara 3100 Continental vs Tiara Pursuit 31 Open - by Budwinn42 - 02-04-2022, 12:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3500 Open deck lift piston drmiagi11 2 730 09-03-2026, 04:05 PM
Last Post: drmiagi11
  Bridge Clearance Tiara 43 LE with Radar rcparks@pacbell.net 0 551 03-31-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  2025 Tiara 43 LE rcparks@pacbell.net 0 559 03-29-2026, 04:13 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  2001 3500 open, diesel exhaust flanges? North Star 4 1,483 02-24-2026, 08:55 AM
Last Post: North Star
  Tiara 34 LX (can this model be used for fishing) leid2@me.com 1 1,266 02-13-2026, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Tom Stewart



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara 3100 Continental vs Tiara Pursuit 31 Open00