Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello, New Tiara Owner - 4000 Express 1995
#4
It’s underneath the hatch on the deck of the lazarette. And yes, there is one thru-hull, strainer, and pump for the two units.

I only mentioned it in jest. Tiara does a tremendous job of laying out these boats and making sure everything is well placed. That strainer is an exception because you have to clear out the laz and hang upside down to close the thru-hull and pull the strainer. I know, first world problems, but during jellyfish season around here, I hate it.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, New Tiara Owner - 4000 Express 1995 - by MC1600 - 02-19-2022, 08:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just bought a 1997 4000 Express. 4000 express boy 1 493 09-22-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: 4000 express boy
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 454 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 588 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 504 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 511 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Hello, New Tiara Owner - 4000 Express 199500