Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello, New Tiara Owner - 4000 Express 1995
#5
(02-18-2022, 01:04 PM)Richard.Janek Wrote: Hello,
I just purchased a 1995 Tiara 4000 Express and wanted to introduce myself. I will use the boat in San Francisco Bay Area, Delta and coastal waters. I look forward to learning about the boat and power boating in general as my background is from sailing. 
Best regards,
Richard
Ck
We just got our express in June of 21. Have had fun going thru it as I am anal about my boats. Good thing it’s a quality mfg.as parts and info are available. I agree AC strainer could have a better location. Ja
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, New Tiara Owner - 4000 Express 1995 - by Jfhaas - 02-26-2022, 03:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just bought a 1997 4000 Express. 4000 express boy 1 498 09-22-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: 4000 express boy
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 456 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 591 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 505 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 512 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Hello, New Tiara Owner - 4000 Express 199500