Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leak at or below the water line
#1
I have a 1992 33 open with gas engines and I have experenced water acumulating in the forward bilge. With no activity, no outside precipitation and sitting in the slip over night, a gallon or so will be discharged when the forward bilge pump is activated from the helm. There are 2 open ports below the water line on the bottom of the boat. One for the holding tank, which is closed off by valve in the engine bay and I'm not sure what the other one is for. There are a number of other ports besides the forward bilge drain port at the the water line, but I'm not sure what those are either. I suspect that there is a leak in some part of one of these systems hoses or fittings linked to the water comming into the forward bilge. Anyone had this problem or have any ideas on what to do or where to look? The boat is out of the water presently inside heated storage. Thanks :flag:
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Leak at or below the water line - by aksmith - 10-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Leak at or below the water line - by Uhehner - 10-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Leak at or below the water line - by aksmith - 11-08-2013, 01:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windshield Leak tip TIARACRREP 35 40,573 09-23-2026, 11:53 AM
Last Post: dlombardozzi@comcast.net
  [Tiara Open] Hard To Locate Leak nylakeshome 0 258 09-13-2026, 12:17 PM
Last Post: nylakeshome
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 391 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Convertible] How do I repair a broken wash down/city water connection plate? Peave 4 1,523 05-12-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 2005 3600 Open / Bait well water deflectors KRB 3 2,652 02-23-2026, 11:01 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Leak at or below the water line00