Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Air conditioner
#4
I had an issue one year of an airlock after the airconditioner in the antisiphon loop. I would take the line off after the pump and see if you can blow air thru the airconditioner manually. If not, you'll need to remove the hose after the ac unit and blow it out.

I stopped blowing out my AC lines with air and started running pink thru it to winterize it. Haven't had a problem since.

EDIT: I see you ran antifreeze thru yours. I'd still check and see if you can manually blow or pump thru the system.



Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Misdirection's post:
Mydiamond (05-24-2022)
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Air conditioner - by Mydiamond - 05-23-2022, 08:02 PM
RE: Air conditioner - by MC1600 - 05-24-2022, 05:24 AM
RE: Air conditioner - by ReelMagic - 05-24-2022, 06:37 AM
Air conditioner - by Misdirection - 05-24-2022, 06:42 AM
RE: Air conditioner - by RMS - 05-26-2022, 12:59 PM
RE: Air conditioner - by Mydiamond - 07-04-2022, 06:49 PM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Air conditioner00