01-30-2023, 08:11 PM
I am in the market for a 1999-2004 3100. My current 30 Pro-Line walk around has a hard top which is a great feature. Finding a used Tiara in this year range with a hard top is pretty hard to find.
Question, how is the soft top? How long do they last? Should give up on paying the premium and finding the perfect boat with a hard top or settle for the soft top?
I boat on the west coat in the Monterey Bay, so there are lots of cool and foggy days year round.
Best regards, Striper72
Question, how is the soft top? How long do they last? Should give up on paying the premium and finding the perfect boat with a hard top or settle for the soft top?
I boat on the west coat in the Monterey Bay, so there are lots of cool and foggy days year round.
Best regards, Striper72


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)