08-08-2023, 05:41 PM
(08-08-2023, 05:27 PM)giampiero Wrote:(05-31-2022, 08:42 PM)jclark003 Wrote: Yes. I removed the split gas system (evaporator under seat and compressor in engine room) and replaced it with a 16K self contained unit. This required running hard wall hose from pump up to helm unit as well as discharge to thru hull; pump relay connection; power; and rerouting thermostat wire. I ended up reusing the existing fan wiring and routing it as the pump relay so only had to purchase enough wire to reach breaker panel. Dometic makes a replacement self contained unit with a footprint very close to the old evaporator/fan assemble so it all fit very nicely. Was not a difficult job at all.
hi there l just read your reply and l wonder if you might help me too.
owner of a Tiara 43 Sovran 2007, the A/C in the master cabin went off due to a problem to
the mother board which apparently has been discontinued something like 4 years ago by Air Sistem / Dometic.
Do you have any suggestion where to find a new (or a reliable used) one ?
many thanks
Are you sure it’s the board? I had replaced my board as I thought that was the problem ( it was not ) and worked with a man in Florida named Rafael. Here is the number or the name of the company Yachtaid in Florida+1 (786) 621-3010
If it is indeed the board, he has a replacement for it. It has a slightly different wiring diagram, but he can walk you through it. It’s really simple. It did not solve my problem and I needed to replace my entire unit if you need information on that I have that as well.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)