Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Owner to be
#1
Hello, thank you for accepting me to this group. I am currently shopping for a boat and have my eye on a 1984 2600 Continental. I am interested in similar models as well. I primarily spend my time around the south end of the Detroit River and west end of Lake Erie out of Grosse ile, MI.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Owner to be - by fkrabach - 03-25-2024, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 583 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 502 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 508 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,447 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,042 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Owner to be00