Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Hurley vs Dinghyramp
#3
(06-26-2024, 08:18 PM)jclark003 Wrote: Hello and welcome to the forum. The 42 is a fine vessel which should treat you well.

I can’t comment on the Hurley but I installed a dingy ramp on my 43 Open and had absolutely no issues with a 12’ rigid bottom and an older 15 hp 2 cycle Merc. I tied a pulley to the tender with the line going to the transom grab handle and could pull the dingy up with ease. When full of fuel and going onto plane the dingy would lift a couple inches and settle right back. Otherwise saw no issues in rough weather.

I can’t remember which model I purchased, may have been the XL but would expect the same results regardless.

Good luck and happy boating with that 42. Beautiful boats.

Thank you Admiral for your reply and comment on my brand new 42'!
I believe it was the XL since they recommend it for rigid bottom tenders...
Good luck to you and happy boating to you as well!
Alex
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Hurley vs Dinghyramp - by Ale_LuckyDog - 06-26-2024, 12:42 PM
RE: Hurley vs Dinghyramp - by jclark003 - 06-26-2024, 08:18 PM
RE: Hurley vs Dinghyramp - by Ale_LuckyDog - 06-27-2024, 02:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Convertible] H3) Hurley Davit hbeltran 1 1,363 03-08-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: slj6956



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Hurley vs Dinghyramp00