Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Freshwater Supply Line Type
#1
I've searched this group and the web fairly intensely and have so far come up empty. Can anyone help identify the plumbing in my 1984 2600 Continental or advice on adapters etc..  it appears that I have a cracked 90° elbow on the supply to the galley faucet. I tried off the shelf quick connect fittings but the sizes don't seem to match up. I believe the line is 3/8" OD but that's just an eyeball. I haven't physically measured it yet. Thanks!

Thumbnail(s)
       
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Freshwater Supply Line Type - by fkrabach - 08-05-2024, 10:17 AM
RE: Freshwater Supply Line Type - by fkrabach - 08-06-2024, 11:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Vacuflush in line vent filter Kelly 5 5,045 01-13-2021, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Medicone
  41 Open Freshwater Pumps tglass 6 5,247 05-17-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: tglass
  2004 5200 Sovran salon water supply manifold Knot On Call 3 4,741 11-26-2019, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Knot On Call
  stumped - partial freshwater pressure & pump wont stop running ecsurfinglbi 8 8,612 11-13-2019, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Knot On Call
  Freshwater pump leak. 2002 3100 Open dsendre 5 6,371 05-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Last Post: dsendre



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Freshwater Supply Line Type00