Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1987 Tiara Slickcraft 220 SL
#1
Greetings - I became the proud owner of a 1987 Tiara Slick Craft 220 SL in April 2019 when I purchased a cottage on Lake Winnipesaukee in NH.  The boat is in amazing condition and has a 350 Magnum I/O with less than 700 hours.  The interior is like new, and I recently spent a "small fortune" restoring the gel coat (e.g. 5-step, wet sand & polish).  It came out great, but I am starting to see some moderate oxidation return after three (3) seasons.  As our boating needs have changed with additional grandchildren, we may need to replace our beautiful cuddy with an open bow
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
1987 Tiara Slickcraft 220 SL - by mwfru420 - 09-30-2024, 08:24 AM
RE: 1987 Tiara Slickcraft 220 SL - by mwfru420 - 04-01-2025, 11:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 441 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 505 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,442 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  repowering a 27 tiara open mistressfour 3 968 04-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ken Grabowski
  [Tiara Open] 2004 Tiara 3100 Open, Cummins 6BTA 5.9L Diamond Series Engines Fishy_Business 1 1,504 12-12-2025, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1987 Tiara Slickcraft 220 SL00