Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Looking at the 4300 Open
#6
I have the straight shafts. The pods were not something I was comfortable with.  I have heard many stories of people having issues and problems getting someone that is able to work on them. We have plans for extended Bahamas trips and did not want to deal with that.
I have noticed the pod boats sit on the market and keep having price reductions so that means something.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at the 4300 Open - by Woodworker2001 - 12-19-2024, 10:29 AM
RE: Looking at the 4300 Open - by Free Spool - 01-06-2025, 11:30 PM
RE: Looking at the 4300 Open - by Free Spool - 03-25-2025, 05:24 PM
RE: Looking at the 4300 Open - by Roweje - 04-13-2025, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3500 Open deck lift piston drmiagi11 2 753 09-03-2026, 04:05 PM
Last Post: drmiagi11
  2001 3500 open, diesel exhaust flanges? North Star 4 1,495 02-24-2026, 08:55 AM
Last Post: North Star
  1989 33' Tiara Open - Bedding Question jgaudet2 2 2,116 12-21-2025, 10:02 AM
Last Post: jgaudet2
  2003 3100 Open cabin privacy curtain. Hilary 3 2,790 12-02-2025, 02:13 PM
Last Post: E-MAN
  [Tiara Open] 2006 Tiara 42 Open Powered With QSM 11 675 hp - Thoughts ? DoctorM 5 4,013 10-20-2025, 09:05 AM
Last Post: DoctorM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Looking at the 4300 Open00