Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong
#10
(08-25-2025, 08:53 AM)cp4000 Wrote: Congrats on the 3300!  I have an '88 3300 with Crusaders.  
I have been over every inch of mine so feel free to reach out with questions.
Great boat, built well!
Enjoy!

Have you ever replaced you port hole screens?   How did you do it?  I have some cruddy screens that need some attending to.  Thanks for your help and guidance.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong - by jgaudet2 - 04-18-2026, 06:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 438 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 581 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 499 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 505 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,034 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong00