Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong
#11
My screens are still good so I have never replaced them but I have rebedded a few of the port lights because they leak over time. If I remember correctly, (It's been a while) you can pull out the rubber window seal and see how the screens are attached. I think it is glued to the frame under the gasket.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
RE: New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong - by cp4000 - 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 431 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 573 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 498 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 501 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,028 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong00