Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Customer Service
#1
It never ceases to amaze me how BAD their customer service is. I need to order some parts.....I called them yesterday morning, and again this morning and here it is 2 full business days later and I have not heard a word from anyone. My business wouldn't survive with response times like that. This is not the first time this has happened.....the last 3 or 4 times I have tried to contact them, it has taken days for them to get back to me. They used to be good....I don't know what's happened, but it's a "Black Eye" for Tiara in my opinion.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Tiara Customer Service - by anthem - 03-13-2014, 03:45 PM
Tiara Customer Service - by trit21 - 03-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Tiara Customer Service - by ReelMagic - 03-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Tiara Customer Service - by Cojak3047 - 03-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Tiara Customer Service - by anthem - 03-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Tiara Customer Service - by Chris Burkard - 03-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Tiara Customer Service - by Jeff - 03-15-2014, 08:48 AM
Tiara Customer Service - by Dazzle - 03-18-2014, 04:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just purchased a 2006 Tiara 3200 new Buffalo MI Mmiklosz 0 480 11-05-2025, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Mmiklosz
  [Tiara Open] Tiara open 3000 - 2007 maxcav 2 1,506 05-25-2025, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Roweje
  [Tiara Open] Servicing Seacock on a Tiara 3800 open Tony Saitta 7 4,172 02-20-2023, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  1978 Tiara 2500 Sport Salon - Purchase John1964 0 1,257 02-16-2023, 09:24 AM
Last Post: John1964
  [Tiara Open] Tiara Pedestal Table Legs for 38 Open ReelMagic 6 6,786 01-04-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara Customer Service00