03-18-2014, 04:39 PM
I am pleased with the service; but I will agree it was better in the past.
When our 1987 3100 was part of the fuel tank recall they were over-the-top good. There was a problem with the repair, and I questioned the entire procedure. They understood my concern and sent a field rep to our boat to make sure it was done properly. That was a big part of the reason our next boat was another Tiara.
The user forum web site... a sad thing.
When our 1987 3100 was part of the fuel tank recall they were over-the-top good. There was a problem with the repair, and I questioned the entire procedure. They understood my concern and sent a field rep to our boat to make sure it was done properly. That was a big part of the reason our next boat was another Tiara.
The user forum web site... a sad thing.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)